|Army size (BEs)||3|
|World Trade Number||3|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||4,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Serusi has both a thin tainted atmosphere and no surface water which makes habitation by sophonts difficult. The system has a population between 10,000 and a million, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. The governance of this world is from Khusgulur (Dagudashaag 2525). It is a member of Third Imperium in the Gadde Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Serusi, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. During the Long Night this world was named Khakiir Nara.
Astrography and planetology
No information yet available.
Serusi Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Serusi Primary Primary Yellow G3 V
History and background
Imperial High / Landed Nobility
Serusi has a frontier quality starport.
- A Class-E Starport Facility is a very limited facility.
- This facility has no shipyard and can only perform extremely limited repair work at best.
- This facility has refueling infrastructure and limited refining capabilities. One may purchase unrefined fuel here.
- Starports of this class are usually a Lowport and a Highport would almost never be found.
World Technology Level
- Common Communication technologies for this TL include: Telephone, radio, and television.
- Common Power Generation technologies for this TL include: Early fission power generation, advanced water and wind generation of electricity.
- Common Transportation technologies for this TL include:
- Land: Improved automobiles, early ATV's, and dedicated AFV's.
- Water: Amphibious vehicles, improved submersibles, and early SCUBA gear.
- Air: Early jet aircraft and rotorcraft VTOL's.
- Space: Early unmanned rocket delivery systems and early manned orbital rockets.
Serusi is a Captive Government or Colony.
- It is a government by a leadership answerable to an outside group, a colony or conquered area.
- The typical power source of this government is an Vassal State.
- The typical power structure of this government is a Federation .
The populace are extremely self-sufficient; crops are grown in hydroponic tanks.
The descendants of the original penal colony prisoners still live here. The single city Halikhesh is plagued with the violence of these inter-family feuds.
Most people live a nomadic tribal existence. There is almost no cultural identity outside the family in the local population and inter-family feuds are common.