|Sebasta/Dingir (Solomani Rim 0923)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This is a temperate world, with a climate of pleasant, average temperatures, considered to be an ideal or near-ideal environment by many different sophont species.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Dingir Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- it is located on the Rim Main.
- It controls the adjacent Alsatia (Solomani Rim 0924) system.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
It is a garden world.
Sebasta Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Sebasta Primary Primary Yellow-White F4 IV
0923 Sebasta (Imperial)
Starport: Class V.
Diameter: 5,600 miles (9,000 km). Gravity: 0.61g.
Atmosphere: Standard oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 29 billion.
Control Level: 6.
Tech Level: 12.
World Trade Number: 6.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
- Sebasta is the highest population world in the subsector and the second-largest Arcology is Florina, which houses over 15 million people.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
History: Era: Rebellion
On 247-1122, the Captain-Governor of Florina Arcology announced that he was ordering the general abandonment of the massive structure, effective immediately, due to a series of system failures that led to the complete lack of residential, sanitary and medical facilities for the residents. By 307-1122 displaced arcology residents clashed with the inhabitants of the small agricultural and resort communities where they had been relocated. The situation was made more complicated by an outbreak of a new stain of viral hepatitus -- coded as "hepatitis gamma-three" -- spread by mucosa contact with, or ingestion of, any contaminated object.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|