|Homeworld||Vras (Old Expanses 0738)|
|Reference||Path of Tears 25-27.|
The Schalli are an amphibianoid Minor Non-Human Race only recently recognized as intelligent.
- This sophont species has also been known as the [[Kiiroka].
They are amphibious piscinoids (fish-like beings) specialized to take advantage of maritime and littoral environments. They are highly intelligent puzzle solvers and have an advanced language, culture, literature, and civilization. They keep a primarily carnivorous diet, but also eat small amounts of plant-like foods. The dexterity possessed by Schalli is adequate for sophisticated tool use. Schalli are undeniably a technological sophont species.
History & Background (Dossier)
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This race (sophont species) is primarily located in the following areas:
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen, Loren Wiseman. Path of Tears (Game Designers Workshop, 1994), 25-27.
- Steve Jackson, Loren Wiseman. Alien Races 4 (Steve Jackson Games, 2001), 101-106.
- Daniel Hammersley. The Freedom League (Avenger Enterprises, 2008), 146.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science