|Homeworld location||Saurus (Spinward Marches 1320)|
|Reference||Behind the Claw 65.Behind the Claw 65.|
The Saurians are a technologically sophisticated sophont species.
The dimwitted, stone age Saurians were overlooked by the IISS exploratory teams when the world was first explored. Because of its T-Prime status, the world was opened to outside colonization with great fanfare.
Then the colonists discovered the truth about their neighbors. "A day late, a credit short" the Imperial government could do little beyond sending observers to prevent exploitation of the surprisingly gentle creatures. In the centuries since colonization, the Saurians have shown a penchant for copying human culture, having formed simple communities based upon the human settlements.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
The homeworld of this race (sophontic species) is:
World Listing: 1105
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 65.TBD. Behind the Claw (Mongoose Publishing, 2019), 65.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Gray Matter by Author & Contributor: Peter Gray
- EXTERNAL LINK: BARD GAIL 2006
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science