|Sarmaty/Alderamin (Solomani Rim 0217)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Sarmaty is a rich world with a moderate population over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- This world has high-grade living conditions with a good climate and a non-harmful environment. As such, this world is much sought after with large queues for immigration here.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Most observers think that the planet's economy and population will prosper in the near future barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Alderamin Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
This world has a warm climate with a long growing season and a vibrant ocean ecosystem.
0217 Sarmaty (Imperial)
Starport: Class V.
Diameter: 8,200 miles (13,100 km). Gravity: 1.07g.
Atmosphere: Dense oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 440 million.
Control Level: 4.
Tech Level: 12.
World Trade Number: 5.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
Sarmaty, originally known as Neshukka (Anglic: Neshukka), is a rich Imperial world located in Alderamin Subsector of the Solomani Rim. Most of its nations are crowded island city-states, with the economy based on fishing and shipping.
Though settled by Solomani during the Rule of Man, Sarmaty saw a significant influx of Aslan during Long Night, and continues to support a large Aslan community. The second-largest nation on the planet, Aorhtoi, is 95% Aslan. Aorhtoi represents one of the largest traditionalist populations of Aslan within the Solomani Rim.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baron.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial viscount.