|Capital||L'steich (Old Expanses 1333)|
|No. of Stars||21|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
No information or synopsis yet available.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Sarid Subsector is defended by 108th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Sarid, subsector N of Old Expanses has 21 worlds, of which 19 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 7 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are two High population (Hi) worlds, no Moderate population (Ph) worlds, nine Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, four Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are four Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus two Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and five Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are no Rich (Ri) worlds versus one Industrial (In) world. There is one Asteroid (As) belt, one Desert (De) world, one Garden (Ga) world, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, three Poor (Po) worlds, two Vacuum (Va) worlds, and two Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There is one Naval base in the subsector, five Scout bases, and one Way station. The Imperial nobility includes 19 Knights, two Baronets, three Barons, three Marquises, no Viscounts, two Counts, no Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Nemyer (Old Expanses 1235). The highest tech level is F at L'steich (Old Expanses 1333). The average technology level is 10 (with most between 7 and 12).
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers
- Other Powers
- Third Imperium
- Various member systems and worlds.
Native Sophonts: 1105
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
- Non-Human Races
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
- Non-Human Races
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this area:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- Classic Traveller Alien Module 7: Hiver (named but no further data)
- Periodical: Classic Traveller FASA High Passage Magazine
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dot map provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dot map provided)
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 12
- TNE Path of Tears
- Traveller: The New Era Main Rulebook
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science