This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Sandhaven/Forcett (Gateway 2918)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Sandhaven is a ring of many small worldlets (planetoids AKA an "asteroid belt"), not capable of retaining an atmosphere or water, and both non-agricultural and preindustrial in nature.
- These worldlets warrant hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- Despite the challenging of living on asteroid colonies, this settlement is at a moderate population status of over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in size.
- The worldlets are, for the most part, unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- These worldlets are working towards being an industrial world but lack adequate resources to do so. Local leaders are diligently working towards the expansion of this settlement's industrial manufacturing capability.
- It is a member of the Swanfei Free Worlds in the Forcett Subsector of Gateway Sector.
- About 60% of the population is composed of humans and other sophonts.
- About 40% of the population is composed of Swanfeh.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Sandhaven Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Sandhaven Primary Yellow-White F8 V None
History & Background (Dossier)
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|