|Capital||Vesuata (Gushemege 1328)|
|No. of Stars||49|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
No information or synopsis yet available.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors / Sources
The Sallounn Subsector is defended by 38th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Sallounn, subsector J of Gushemege has 49 worlds, of which 44 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 9 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There is one High population (Hi) world, four Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 28 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, 13 Low population (Lo) worlds, and one Barren (Ba) world. There are six Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus four Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and three Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are five Rich (Ri) worlds versus one Industrial (In) world. There is one Asteroid (As) belt, seven Desert (De) worlds, two Garden (Ga) worlds, one Ice-capped (Ic) world, 11 Poor (Po) worlds, four Vacuum (Va) worlds, and four Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There are nine Naval bases in the subsector, 11 Scout bases, and one Way station. In Sallounn there is one race homeworld. The Imperial nobility includes 47 Knights, six Baronets, ten Barons, three Marquises, four Viscounts, one Count, no Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Liini (Gushemege 0923). The highest tech level is E at Intnalta (Gushemege 1129) and Forgane (Gushemege 1225). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 6 and 11).
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers
- Other Powers
Native Sophonts: 1105
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), . (named but no further data)
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- Marc Miller's Traveller T4 First Survey
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dotmap provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dotmap provided)
- EXTERNAL LINK: Non-canon Sallounn Subsector PDF
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: David Burden of the HIWG
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science