From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Salif/Sindal (Trojan Reach 1816)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||F9 III M0 V|
Salif is a poor, non-agricultural and nonindustrial world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- It has few prospects for economic development. Life here is drastically bleak.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Sindal Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Salif Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Salif Primary Primary Yellow-White F9 III Salif Companion Secondary Red M0 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- Salif became one of the founding worlds of the Sindalian Empire when it joined into a mutual defense pact with nearby Noricum.