|Sagikii/Shallows (Dagudashaag 0319)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||K4 V M5 V|
Sagikii is a non-agricultural, pre-industrial, moderate population vacuum world, which warrants hazardous environment precautions, with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- Its economy and population are slowly growing and living conditions are expected to improve in the near future barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Shallows Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- Nearly 90% of the population is composed of Ziadd, a minor human race.
- About 10% of the population is composed of other sophonts.
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Sagikii Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Sagikii Primary Primary Orange K4 V Sagikii Companion Secondary Red M5 V
History & Background (Dossier)
Sagikii, unlike its near neighbor Oeth, has banned the possession of weapons by any but the police, and weapons are defined as a knife longer than the shortest finger of the owner's hand.
The world is also famous for the production of Yamok sauce. The recipe has bean handed down from mother to daughter in just one family and they now employ most people on this world.