|Sabsee/Apge (Core 0806)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Sabsee is an icy, nonindustrial world, whose surface is ice-capped and with nearly all of its water frozen.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Apge Subsector of Core Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- During the Long Night this world was named Gaage.
- The system hosts Research Station Beta (Core).
No information yet available.
Point of Interest: Research Station Beta (Core)
The Imperial Naval base on Sabsee has reportedly been conducting research into high-tech personal weapons for decades. Recently, a highly advanced fusion-plasma weapon similar to the FGMP-15 was unveiled. Dubbed the FGMP-16, the weapon is considerably smaller and lighter than its earlier counterpart, but every bit as lethal.