Sabhaash (Da 2036) (world)
|Law Level||No law|
|Army size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||2.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Sabhaash supports a population of fewer than 10,000 sophonts. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Sapphyre Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Sabhaash, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling Scout Service starships and personnel.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- During the Long Night this world was named Kikhash.
Astrography and planetology
Sabhaash is a warm world largely covered in shallow oceans. The atmosphere is tainted by airborne pollen spores that can trigger severe allergic reactions in humans.
Sabhaash Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Sabhaash Primary Primary Orange K1 V
Although the world appears hospitable the local plant life is lethal. Almost all of the plants utilize the nutrients released by decaying meat and most have some means of trapping and killing animals.
History and background
Up until 1055 the world was claimed by Riiya (Dagudashaag 2035) and used by a prison. When Riiya's government collapsed the prison facilities were closed, the prisoners were repatriated, and administrative duties were taken over by the Scout Service. The phrase 'sent to the Sab' is still common slang for being sent to jail.
Imperial High Nobility
Sabhaash has a good quality starport.
- A Class-B Starport Facility has not very well developed shipyards and is only capable of producing spaceships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Such ports rarely have more than one of each kind of port.