|No. of Stars||31|
|Majority Control||Non-Aligned (Aslan-dominated) - 48%|
|2nd Control||Solomani Confederation - 39%|
|3rd Control||Non-Aligned (Human-dominated) - 10%|
|4th Control||Non-Aligned (Unclaimed) - 03%|
- It is the border of the Solomani Confederation leading into Aslan wilds.
- Still, worlds like Murphy (DN 1902) (world) are beginning to change this equation as development occurs.
- 1 Description / Specifications
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
Description / Specifications
No information yet available.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Ruih, subsector C of Dark Nebula has 31 worlds, of which 27 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 17 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There is one High population (Hi) world, two Moderate population (Ph) worlds, ten Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, 11 Low population (Lo) worlds, and two Barren (Ba) worlds. There are five Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus three Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and four Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are three Rich (Ri) worlds versus one Industrial (In) world. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, no Desert (De) worlds, one Garden (Ga) world, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, six Poor (Po) worlds, six Vacuum (Va) worlds, and two Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There are three Naval bases in the subsector, no Scout bases, and no Way stations. The highest population world is Murphy (Dark Nebula 1902). The highest tech level is B at Yeyofui' (Dark Nebula 1708). The average technology level is 6 (with most between 3 and 8).
The Non-Aligned Aslan-dominated worlds in Ruih encompasses 15 worlds with a population of 284 million. The highest population world is Obalsa (Dark Nebula 2106). The highest tech level is B at Yeyofui' (Dark Nebula 1708). The average technology level is 7 (with most between 4 and 9).
The Solomani Confederation in Ruih has jurisdiction over 12 worlds with a population of 55 million. The highest population world is Rindnoir (Dark Nebula 2201). The highest tech level is 9 at Carn Gafall (Dark Nebula 2408). The average technology level is 5 (with most between 2 and 7).
The Non-Aligned Human-dominated worlds in Ruih encompasses three worlds with a population of 17 billion. The highest population world is Murphy (Dark Nebula 1902). The highest tech level is A at Doning (Dark Nebula 1804) and Bontennes (Dark Nebula 2001).
The Non-Aligned unclaimed worlds in Ruih encompasses one world with a population of less than 1 million.
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Non-Aligned Powers (World-States)
- Other Powers
- Third Imperium (Imperial powers)
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
- Non-Human Races
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this area:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), IBC. (Pg. 254])
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan [UWP only]
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 17
- GURPS Traveller: Alien Races 2
- External Link: Mark Seemann's Home Page by Author & Contributor: Mark Seemann
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science