|Primary||K3 V M3 V|
|Army Size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||612|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Rraeghzoez is a world suited to becoming an agricultural world, but with a population between 10,000 and 100,000 sophonts, but lacks the capability to produce or process sufficient resources to export its projected agricultural produce. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Gadde Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Rraeghzoez, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight and a baronet. Both are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships. 100% of the world's population is the Major Race Vargr.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- During the Long Night this world was named Liplii.
Astrography and planetology
No information yet available
Binary Solar System
Rraeghzoez Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Rraeghzoez Primary Primary Orange K3 V Rraeghzoez Companion Secondary Red M3 V
History and background
Rraeghzoez is one of only three Vargr colonies within Dagudashaag.
- The world was colonized by a small group of Suedzuk and Gvegh-Aek civilians fleeing the violent retaliations that followed the Sack of Gashikan. The fleet entered Vland Sector about -1650 but failed to establish a permanent colony. Remnants of the fleet entered Dagudashaag about -1600 where they separated into three fleets. Several ships followed Dzaekh Rraeghzoez in her search for "Knoez-Rruerrgh", a legendary paradise planet that Dzaekh existed somewhere in Dagudashaag. Eventually the ships began to malfunction and the Vargr were forced to colonize Rraeghzoez.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Rraeghzoez has a good quality starport.
- A Class-B Starport Facility has not very well developed shipyards and is only capable of producing spaceships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Such ports rarely have more than one of each kind of port.