Roth Thokken Vargr
|Homeworld||Lair (Provence 2402)|
|Psi Potential||At Birth|
|Status||Major Race Subspecies, Vargr Ethnic Group|
The Roth Thokken Vargr are a technologically sophisticated sophont subspecies.
- They are a Minor Non-Human Race with a Non-humanoid appearance.
- This race is a Vargr subspecies.
- Their poorly organized supra-polity is known as the Vargr Extents and can be found coreward of the Third Imperium.
- Please also see: Aekhu Vargr, Akumgeda Vargr, Irilitok Vargr, Ovaghoun Vargr, Suedzuk Vargr, Kokasha Vargr, Logaksu Vargr, Nakagun Vargr, Roth Thokken Vargr, Urzaeng Vargr
Very early in the First Diaspora, the Roth Thokken were the first wave of ostracized Vargr, those not fitting the perceived normal phenotype of Vargr, to leave Lair forever. Psionic from birth and born blind, the Roth Thokken vector sent them to the coreward-trailing Angfutsag Sector where they were forgotten until rediscovered by the Suedzuk after the "Red Vargr" were themselves marginalized for their infamous behavior at the Sack of Gashikan in -1658.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
The homeworld of this race (sophontic species) is:
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), 63.
- Simon Beal. Vargr (Mongoose Publishing, 2009), 32.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Pakkrat
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science