|Primary||K4 V M6 V|
|Army Size (BEs)||1|
|World Trade Number||4|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||777|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||2,000|
Roenksu is a water world with 90% or more of its surface covered in an ocean of water. The system has a population between 10,000 and 10 million, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. It is a member of Julian Protectorate in the Tsahrroek Subsector of Empty Quarter Sector and in the Rukadukaz Republic.
- This world has a nearby Naval Base for support of military starships.
- This world supports a Military Base for military ground forces. 20% of the world's population is the Major Race Vargr. 30% of the world's population is the Minor Race Bwap.
Astrography and Planetology
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Roenksu Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Roenksu Primary Primary Orange K4 V Roenksu Companion Secondary Red M6 V
History and Background
Often regarded as the local capitol for Protectorate affairs within the Alpha Quadrant, the planet of Roenksu has long since been devoted to supporting the ideals of the Julian Protectorate. The Star Legion maintains a fairly large complex on the mainworld, as well as several outer system bases. Protectorate worlds of the Empty Quarter that are in dispute often seek to resolve their issues on Roenksu, more so due to the Star Legion hierarchy than the Protectorate presence. Many young nobles of Protectorate worlds within six parsecs serve a few years on Roenksu as ambassadors and diplomats as part of their political training and development.
The current ruler of the world is Baron Petor Napierala, from a Mixed Vilani family long tied to the Menderes Corporation. The attitude of the Rukadur to this Asimikigir-culture noble is rather wary: a foreigner with limited standing with the local elites, unable to even vote in interstellar elections, but who also enjoys the support of the Protectorate government, the Menderes megacorporation, and a broad percentage of lowclass types (Irilitok Vargr and non-Vilani culture humans). So far, they have avoided stepping on his toes, and he has in turn avoided stepping on theirs.
UWP Changes (all dates are Imperial Calendar)
- T20 - 993 - Roenksu 0205 B65A558-9 M Ni Wa Varg4- Bwap3 622 Jr - Julian Protectorate (Rukadukaz Republic)
- CT - 1105 - Roenksu 0205 B65A558-9 Ni Wa Varg2- Bwap3 922 Jr - Julian Protectorate (Rukadukaz Republic)
- MT - 1125 - Roenksu 0205 B65A558-9 Ni Wa 922 Jr - Julian Protectorate (Rukadukaz Republic)
- TNE - 1201 - Roenksu 0205 X65A587-2 Ni Wa B 422 Wi
References and Contributors
- Citation Missing - Stellar Reaches No. 4
- Citation Missing - Stellar Reaches No. 5 - UWP Only
- Citation Missing - Stellar Reaches No. 17 - UWP Only
- Citation Missing - Stellar Reaches No. 19 - UWP Only
- Citation Missing - Stellar Reaches No. 25
- World page generated by AB-101
- Data compiled by ’’MIMIC’’ - Minor Imp of the Ministry of Information and Communication
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science