Classic Traveller Book 8
|Publisher||Game Designers Workshop|
|Product no. 344|
At last, the complete guide to the construction and use of robots in Traveller. Add a completely new dimension to science fiction adventure with Robots.
Rules, essays and data included in Robots are:
- A history of robots in the Imperium
- A look at the robots of other races
- Rules for robot construction
- Encounter and Generation tables which will integrate robots right into your campaign.
Meta-history & Background
Some of the material in this book originally appeared (in a more abbreviated form) in the Travellers' Digest, issue numbers 1 through 3.
- Joe D. Fugate, Sr. and Gary Thomas
- Timothy B. Brown
- Barbie Pratt and Steve Venters
Table of Contents
Introduction 4 Robots in Future Society 5 Types of Robot and Their Uses 9 Robots Outside the Imperium 11 Robot Builders 16 The Robot Brain 18 Robot Construction 22 The Universal Robot Profile 38 Robot Encounters 41 Robots in a Traveller Game 44 Robot as Characters 49 Robot Generation 51 Robots Design Checklist 53 Robot Design Forms 54