Rob Roy's Run
Description / Specifications
- Ten systems are located in the Caledon Subsector.
- The remaining ten systems are located in the Scotian Deep Subsector.
History & Background / Dossier
The highest population world on the trace, with approximately seven billion inhabitants, is Rob Roy (Caledon Subsector, 1917). The lowest population world on the trace is Culloden (Scotian Deep Subsector, 1417) with approximately one thousand inhabitants.
The trace is named for the mainworld Rob Roy (Caledon Subsector, 1917). This high population industrial world supports both an important naval base and military base which serves to protect the trailing frontier of the Principality of Caledon from perceived Imperial encroachment.
Worlds & Sectors / Astrography
Rob Roy's Run is found in the following areas:
World Member Data for Rob Roy's Run (by subsector)
The mainworlds found on Rob Roy's Run are;
- Caledon Subsector
- Scotian Deep Subsector
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: MIMIC - Minor Imp of the Ministry of Information and Communication
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science