Rob Caswell is an illustrator, graphic designer, and writer as well as a Traveller author, contributor, and fan.
- Since 2005 Rob has run Evolv Fine Art printing.
Rob's gaming career continued through the '90s, moving from the paper and pen field to computer gaming.
- He joined Cyberlore, Inc. in 1994 as an artist, then later migrated to game design and finished with the company as a producer.
His completed computer gaming projects include:
- SSI's Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall as Lead Artist
- Blizzard's WarCraft 2 Expansion Set as an Artist and contributing Level Designer
- Accolade's Deadlock 2: Shrine Wars as Lead Designer
- Producer on Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim published by Hasbro under the MicroProse label.
In addition to his illustrations for Traveller, Rob has provided art work for:
- West End Games' TORG
- Star Wars
- Game Designers' Workshop's Traveller:2300 (later changed to 2300 A.D.)
- Challenge magazine
- FASA's Star Trek game
- TSR's Buck Rogers RPG
- And others.
History & Background (Dossier)
He served as the Art director for Digest Group Publications, as well as providing many illustrations within the DGP product line.
- He was the editor for The MegaTraveller Journal, guiding the publication for the first three of its four-issue run.
- Rob has provided art work for almost every version of Traveller, including MegaTraveller, Traveller: The New Era, Marc Miller's Traveller, and GURPS Traveller.
- DGP's founder Joe Fugate praised Rob for selecting and providing art which gave DGP's work a defining look and definitive Traveller feel.
- Many people consider Rob's art to be the defining look for Traveller.
Traveller RPG Wiki Participation
This person has not yet elected to participate at the wiki.
References & Contributions (Sources)
This person has authored, contributed, playtested, or otherwise participated in the publication of the following products:
This person has the following external links available: