|Rimmon/Suleiman (Solomani Rim 1306)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- As a barren world, it has no overt population, government, or law level.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants.
- This world could probably be populated by very determined colonists if any had an inclination to do so...
- This a "forbidden" world designated as a Red Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that make it extremely dangerous to visitors. Everyone is forbidden to travel here.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Suleiman Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
The mainworld has one small moon.
1306 Rimmon (Imperial)
Starport: Class 0.
Diameter: 2,100 miles (3,400 km). Gravity: 0.16g.
Atmosphere: Very thin oxygen-nitrogen, tainted.
Control Level: 0.
Tech Level: 0.
World Trade Number: 0.
History & Background (Dossier)
Rimmon is a poor, barren hellworld located in the Azaremiid Cluster within Suleiman Subsector of the Solomani Rim. The Rimmon system is a member of the Imperium and has been issued an Red Zone travel advisory.