|Primary||K4 V M8 V|
|Law Level||No law|
|Army size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||540|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Riimsha is an icy vacuum world with little or no atmosphere and a significant quantity of water frozen on the surface. The system has a population between 10,000 and 10 million, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Sapphyre Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Riimsha, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships and an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling Scout Service starships and personnel.
- During the Long Night this world was named Siin.
Astrography and planetology
Binary Solar System
Riimsha Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Inserra Primary Orange K4 V Higgah Secondary Red M8 V
History and background
The Scout Base concerns itself with studies of the sub-planetary bodies, notably the rich cometary band that orbits the primary perturbed by the red dwarf companion.
The world of Riimsha has little of interest. The Class B starport offering all travellers could need.
The majority of the population are all IN or IISS personnel who either have permanent residence or R&R while on leave.
Imperial High Nobility
Riimsha has a good quality starport.
- A Class-B Starport Facility has not very well developed shipyards and is only capable of producing spaceships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Such ports rarely have more than one of each kind of port.
World Technology Level
- Common Communication technologies for this TL include: Holovision, Personal Global Communications, and advanced Translators.
- Common Power Generation technologies for this TL include: Increasingly advanced fusion plants and advanced fuel cells.
- Common Transportation technologies for this TL include: