|No. of Stars||12|
|Majority Control||Non-Aligned - 75%|
|2nd Control||Unclaimed Worlds - 25%|
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
Subsector Summary: 1105
Riftdeep, subsector B of Reaver's Deep contains 12 worlds with an estimated population of 8 billion, a per capita income of Cr4,974, and a total economy is BCr44,305. These worlds originate an interstellar trade of BCr1 through 8 starports (0 Class A, 0 Class B, 6 Class C, 2 Class D) employing 315 people. Driving this interstellar trade are four Agricultural (Ag) worlds, no Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds, one Pre-Agricultural (Pa) world, no Pre-Industrial (Pi) worlds, one Rich (Ri) world, and one Industrial (In) world. The average technology level is 5 (with most between 2 and 8). The highest technology level is 9 at Dirk (Reaver's Deep 1109), Storm (Reaver's Deep 1404), and Lise (Reaver's Deep 1607).
Riftdeep, subsector B of Reaver's Deep contains 18 stars and 119 identified planets; seven monostellar systems, four binary systems, one trinary system, and no systems with four or more stars. 7 of the 12 systems (58%) have native gas giants. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, one Desert (De) world, one Garden (Ga) world, one Ice-capped (Ic) world, one Poor (Po) world, one Vacuum (Va) world, and no Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds.
Riftdeep has an estimated population of 8 billion distributed across one High population (Hi) world, one Moderate population (Ph) world, six Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, one Low population (Lo) world, and three Barren (Ba) worlds. The highest population world is Storm (Reaver's Deep 1404). The population consists of 2 sophont groups including one native sophont.
|2 identified sophont populations in Riftdeep|
There are nine Non-Aligned Human-dominated worlds in Riftdeep with an estimated population of 8 billion.
There are three Non-Aligned unclaimed worlds in Riftdeep with an estimated population of less than 1 million.
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
History & Background (Dossier)
- Storm has just come out of its closest approach to the sun and the H'oskhikhil are now expanding across their planet again and now out to the stars.
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
- Third Imperium (Imperial powers)
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this area:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith. Far Traveller 1 (FASA, 1982), TBD.
- Dale Kemper. Far Traveller 2 (FASA, 1983), TBD.
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- Classic Traveller Divine Intervention/Night of Conquest
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (named but no further data)
- William H. Keith Jr.. Duneraiders (Gamelords, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith. Ascent to Anekthor (Gamelords, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith. Pilot's Guide to the Drexilthar Subsector (Gamelords, 1984), TBD. (data-generated)
- J. Andrew Keith. Escape (Marischal Adventures, 1987), TBD.
- Classic Traveller Trading Team by J. Andrew Keith
- Gary L. Thomas. The Travellers' Digest 16 (Digest Group Publications, 1989), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Loren Wiseman. Challenge 54 (Game Designers' Workshop, 1991), 20.
- Kevin Knight. "Pilot's Guide to the Caledon Subsector." Traveller Chronicle 05 (1994): TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 06 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. "A Pilot's Guide to the Caledon Subsector." Traveller Chronicle 07 (1995): TBD.
- William H. Keith Jr., J. Andrew Keith. Scam (Cargonaut Press, 1998), TBD.
- Paul Sanders, J. Andrew Keith. Reaver's Deep Sector Sourcebook (Cargonaut Press, 1998), TBD.
- Steve Jackson, Loren Wiseman. Alien Races 4 (Steve Jackson Games, 2001), TBD.
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Brett Kruger. Into the Deep 4 (BKP, 2011), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Into the Deep #1 Link
- EXTERNAL LINK: Archive.org RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring by Author & Contributor: Keven R. Pittsinger of the RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring
- EXTERNAL LINK: Non-Canon Link
- EXTERNAL LINK: Caledon Subsector - Jimmy Simpson
- EXTERNAL LINK: Non-Canon Traveller Library (defunct)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Mitchberg
- Author & Contributor: Brett Kruger
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science