|Rias'qanaa/Zeda (Dagudashaag 0621)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants. Survivors often form intense survival skills and tend to be grim realists.
- This world has no free-standing water.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Zeda Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
Astrography and planetology
A dead world, Rias'qanaa was once a moon in orbit around the gas giant Ghirl. Excavations have proved that it once had an atmosphere as well as an extensive jungle ecosystem teeming with life. About ten million years ago the planet was knocked out of orbit, killing all life and eventually entering an elliptical orbit around the sun.
Native Lifeform: Xiuhcoatl
Rias'qanaa is home to an excavation team from the Amec university of Epantia attempting to prove the legendary Xiuhcoatl once lived here prior to the disaster. The serpent is now found on several worlds and was transported by race or agency unknown. If the Xiuhcoatl is proved to originated on Rias'qanaa, this may also demonstrate that a race with deep space capability inhabited the space around Bolivar and Zeda Subsectors over ten million year ago.
History and background
During the Long Night this world was named Kuukke Nim.