|Army Size (BEs)||1500|
|World Trade Number||4|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||47|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||10,800,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Retinae is a high population industrial world with a population over a billion sophonts. There is an oceanic geography of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids. This world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor. This world has the Imperial Research Station Delta for the Sector. It is a client state of Third Imperium in the Querion Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector. This is the homeworld to Tashaki, a Minor Race.
|Government||Civil service bureaucracy|
|Army Size (BEs)||20000|
|World Trade Number||5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||5,956|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||85,800,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||2,300|
Era: New Era
Retinae system has a population between 10 and 100 million sophonts. This world has the Imperial Research Station Delta for the Sector. It is a client state of Regency of Deneb in the Querion Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector. This is the homeworld to Tashaki, a Minor Race.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Retinae Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Retinae Primary Red M1 V
0416 Retinae (Imperial Client State)
Starport: Class I.
Diameter: 8,390 miles (13,400 km).
Atmosphere: Dense oxygen-nitrogen, with a high radioactive content.
Climate: Very hot.
Government: Charismatic dictatorship (the Divine Lord).
Control Level: 4.
Tech Level: 6.
World Trade Number: 3.5.
No information yet available.
Research Station Delta
The Imperium set up Research Station Delta at Retinae when that world was still part of the Imperium, and has continued to maintain it through a formal agreement with the Zhodani Consulate, though that agreement is subject to periodic diplomatic protests. The Retinae system is connected to Imperial space by way of a naval courier route through Thanber (Spinward Marches 0717) and the research station is administered from Frenzie (Spinward Marches 1116) in the Vilis Subsector.
History & Background (Dossier)
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), .
- Classic Traveller The Traveller Adventure in Article: "The Spinward Marches"
- Periodical: Journal of the Travellers Aid Society No. 13 in Article: "TNS"
- Periodical: Journal of the Travellers Aid Society No. 19 in Article: "TNS (Revisited)"
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 40.
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 43.TBD. Behind the Claw (Mongoose Publishing, 2019), 43.
- Mongoose Traveller: Spinward Marches
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science