|Remulak/Gemini (Solomani Rim 1833)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Remulak is a preindustrial world.
- As a preindustrial world, this planet cannot yet manufacture enough high-technology resources to support a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This world hopes to one day be one of the subsectors industrial powerhouses, but hasn't realized that dream yet. The leaders of this world are regularly embarking on trade missions to attract more investment capital, worker-immigrants, and other necessary stepping stones to achieve this goal.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This world toils under the control of a military government with conditions reflecting that situation including curtailed civil rights and limited freedoms.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Gemini Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
It is an agricultural world with two large moons.
Remulak Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Remulak Primary Primary Red M2 V
1833 Remulak (Imperial)
Starport: Class V - Naval Base.
Diameter: 9,100 miles (14,600 km). Gravity: 1.33g.
Atmosphere: Standard oxygen-nitrogen, tainted.
Population: 58 million.
Government: Military Rule.
Control Level: 6.
Tech Level: 11.
World Trade Number: 5.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Imperium.
- It contains a Naval Base.
- Remulak has a strong Solomani Party-sponsored underground resistance movement and is under Imperial military rule.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baron.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial marquis.