|Capital||Liikiir (Dagudashaag 1029)|
|No. of Stars||38|
|Stellar and Economic data||data page|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
As its name suggests, this subsector has the last remnants of sparsely populated wilderness in what is otherwise a heavily settled and civilized sector.
- It is a region of stark contrasts.
- The high-tec orbital complex of the Ducal palace at D'Artur (Dagudashaag 0924) is only three parsecs away from the TL-4 world of Muruk (Dagudashaag 1021).
- With the advent of higher jump trade, the primary communications route between Medurma (world) and Ushra now goes directly from Campbell (Dagudashaag 1722) to Nakharpii (Dagudashaag 1420), thus bypassing the subsector completely.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors / Sources
The Remnants Subsector is defended by 190th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1116
Remnants, subsector J of Dagudashaag has 38 worlds, of which 29 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 14 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are two High population (Hi) worlds, one Moderate population (Ph) world, 17 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, 12 Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are six Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus three Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and one Non-Agricultural (Na) world. There are four Rich (Ri) worlds versus no Industrial (In) worlds. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, two Desert (De) worlds, no Garden (Ga) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, nine Poor (Po) worlds, two Vacuum (Va) worlds, and one Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) world. There are eight Naval bases in the subsector, 13 Scout bases, and no Way stations. In Remnants there is one race homeworld. The Imperial nobility includes 38 Knights, five Baronets, six Barons, four Marquises, one Viscount, two Counts, one Duke, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Ispumer (Dagudashaag 1222). The highest tech level is E at D'artur (Dagudashaag 0924). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 6 and 11).
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1116
The following astrographic features and trade routes can be found within this area:
World Listing: 1116
The following systems and worlds can be found within this area:
History & Background (Dossier)
- The official capital is on Liikiir, which is where most of the administrative facilities exists.
- The current duke Stefan de Bere-Owstrowski, is also a high ranking Naval officer and spends a great deal of time at the Naval base on D'Artur.
- So much so, most of the high level decision making and court functions are held there most of the time.
Polity Listing: 1116
The following polities can be found within this subsector:
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Third Imperium (Imperial powers)
Native Sophonts: 1116
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), 14.
- Jae Campbell. Signal-GK 1 (Signal-GK, 1989), 3,56-66. via HIWG
- Periodical: Signal-GK Issue #2 - HIWG
- Jae Campbell. "Library Data: Gadde." Signal-GK 6 (1993): . via HIWG
- Jae Campbell. "Library Data: Zeda." Signal-GK 11 (1995): 96. via HIWG
- Leighton Piper. "Library Data:Remnants." Signal-GK 13 (1997): 1. via HIWG
- Marc Miller. First Survey (Imperium Games, 1996), 79-86.
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science