|Primary||M7 III M2 V|
|Army size (BEs)||3|
|World Trade Number||3|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||3,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Raydrad is an agricultural world with an ideal environment for producing food from plants, animals, or other forms. The system has a population between 100,000 and 10 million sophonts. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Trin's Veil Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector and in the Domain of Deneb. Raydrad, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight and the feifdom of a baron. Both are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world.
- On some starcharts, it is misidentified as Raydad.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
It is located within the Katarulu Cluster.
Raydrad has a normal climate and a dense oxygen-nitrogen atmosphere tainted by airborne allergens.
Binary Solar System
Raydrad Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Raydrad Primary Primary Red M7 III Raydrad Companion Secondary Red M2 V
History & Background (Dossier)
Raydrad grows a number of cereal crops specifically for its distilling industry. Raydrad's most famed product is Ricernay, "a powerful yet mellow golden liquid" that commands high prices among aficionados of fine spirits.
Starport: Graniff Field
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), .
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 51.
- Citation Missing - Behind the Claw
- GURPS Traveller: Starports
- Mongoose Traveller: Spinward Marches
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science