|Ralik/Mongrabi (Zarushagar 3037)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||G7 V M7 V|
Ralik is a low-population garden world with a population less than 10,000 sophonts in population size and a near-ideal, utopian environment conducive to most forms of sophont life. Both the population and economy of this world are expected to grow in the near future barring outside forces.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Binary Solar System
Ralik is a binary (two-star) solar system.
Ralik Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Notes Ralik Primaris Primary Yellow G7 V Ralik system Ralik Secundius Secondary Red M7 V Ralik system
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dotmap provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dotmap provided)
- Article: "Daibei Sector: Library and Map" by Nancy & Aleatha Parker (pgs 22-25) from Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 15
- GURPS Traveller: Rim of Fire
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science