|Rabanitas/Zydar (The Beyond 0122)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Rabanitas is a low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in size.
- This world has yet to take off economically or otherwise and the population remains low for reasons largely unknown.
- This world is also the overall capital of an interstellar government with the extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- It is a member of the Comsentient Alliance in the Zydar Subsector of The Beyond Sector.
- Rabanitis is the capital of the Comsentient Alliance.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Rabanitas Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Rabanitas Primary Yellow G6 V
History & Background (Dossier)
The Grand Council of the Comsentient Alliance sits in assembly in the Great Hall on Rabanitis. The Great Hall measures 5.946 km in length by 3.675 km in width by 3.675 km in height, and contains environments suitable for each of the races holding either full or associate membership (or nominal representation) in the Alliance. The Assembly Chamber of the Grand Council is located in the exact center of the Great Hall, a sphere measuring 0.937 km in diameter. Individual cubicles within the chamber are adjusted to the environmental needs and preferences of specific sapient representatives. 
Rabanitas has an excellent quality starport.
- A Class-A Starport Facility has very well developed shipyards and is capable of producing first rate starships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Sometimes multiple ports of each type.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|