From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Quinarim/Gadde (Dagudashaag 2828)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||G4 V M3 V|
Quinarim is a nonindustrial water world, which has 90% or more of its surface covered in an ocean of water.
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Gadde Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- It also contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
No information yet available
Binary Solar System
Quinarim Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Quinarim Primary Primary Yellow G4 V Quinarim Companion Secondary Red M3 V
History & Background (Dossier)
During the Long Night this world was named Agag.