|Law Level||No law|
|Army Size (BEs)||12|
|World Trade Number||4.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||1,090|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||40,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||1,700|
Quar has a very thin atmosphere and very little surface water. The system has a population between 10 million and 100 million sophonts. This world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor. It is a client state of Third Imperium in the Cronor Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector. This world has a nearby Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
|Law Level||No law|
|Army Size (BEs)||120|
|World Trade Number||5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||38,418|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||100,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||60,500|
Era: New Era
Quar is a poor, non-agricultural, moderate population world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- Life is trying on a world like this and inhabitants are constantly working towards developing a viable source of food production. It is a member of Regency of Deneb in the Cronor Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector. This world is an Interface world, with a quarantine inspection facility for all ships.It also has a nearby Regency Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Quar Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Quar Primary Red M2 V
0808 Quar (Imperial)
Starport: Class IV - Naval Base.
Diameter: 4,575 miles (7,300 km).
Atmosphere: Very thin oxygen-nitrogen.
Government: Athenian-style democracy.
Control Level: 0.
Tech Level: 9.
World Trade Number: 4.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
The world was originally settled by Imperials, but was pronounced independent as a result of the armistice declared after the Third Frontier War. Quar was regained by the Imperium in the Fifth Frontier War. 
Although there is no Imperial subector fleet the Quar system is home to an heavily-defended Imperial Naval Base. The base supports a small flotilla of patrol ships that operate in neutral space as well as some intelligence-gathering vessels.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), .
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 18 in Article: "A Concise History of the Third Imperium"
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 18 in Article: "TNS (Revisited)"
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 41.
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 36.
- Mongoose Traveller: Spinward Marches
- External Link: Mark Seeman's Library Data Website