From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
- The psionic games are held once per Olympiad, for a period of nearly four weeks, on Zhodane.
- The participants (mostly intendants) are selected by the various ruling councils, and preliminary competitions are held to reduce the numbers to manageable size.
- Intendants who do well in the games are promoted to Noble status.
History & Background (Dossier)
Because the Zhodani system provides psionic training to all nobles and to the intendant class, the psionic games are a popular device for the masses to see the powers of their rulers in action.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Supplement 11 Library Data (N-Z)
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science