Gaesh Prison Hulk
|Gaesh Prison Hulk|
Unpublished, non-canon fan design.
|Type: WHP Prison Hulk|
|Also see||Kinunir class Vanguard Cruiser|
|Cost||MCr1,079.99 in quantity|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 0 Low|
|Reference||The Kinunir 41.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard.|
- It is no longer operational as a starship.
- On 090-1098, the ship was paid off, its drive rooms gutted and converted to detention cells.
The orbiting prison is an interesting study in economy, converting an otherwise useless starship to an important social institution. The two upper decks have been retained for guard crew quarter and essential administration, while the three lower decks have been turned over to the inmates for quarter and recreation.
It completed its conversion to penal rehabilitation at an orbital site above Pixie (Spinward Marches 1903) on 254-1098. Modern reform and rehabilitation methods are used on a variety of Imperial offenders in a setting removed from normal pressure and routine; the Ministry of Justice reports excellent results in its programs, with a recidivism rate approaching zero.
- In Service: 15, KIA: 2, MIA: 1, Transferred: 1, Paid Off: 1, Scrapped: 1
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Marc Miller. The Kinunir (Game Designers Workshop, 1979), 41.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science