The Fringian Present Day. Specifically, events that have happened within living memory in the Distant Fringe.
- Preceded by the Post-War Era.
Description / Specifications
History & Background / Dossier
Sometimes referred to as the Jump-Bridge Era.
The old and long-settled worlds of the Distant Fringe, with their rich and complex history, are relatively heavily settled and well known. Their populations have largely lost the paranoia caused by the Voyagers and before them the Vilani. With the Great Void at their backs they are beginning to look beyond the hard boundaries of the Moat Rifts, to the vast emptiness of the Barren Worlds, and they find themselves asking "I wonder what's out there?"
- 5560AD Kahiik Khi Incident
- 5565AD Orowani Deep Space Fuel Cache operational
- 5570AD Corolian Jurisdicture falls. The Last Line founded
- 5571AD Unity of Sed founded
- 5592AD Ith-Saa-Ka Waypoint operational
- 5596AD Hell Worlds
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science