Power Projection: Escort
|Power Projection: Escort|
- It is a game book designed for Generic Traveller.
No information yet available.
Table of Contents
Library Data Entries (Public)
Library Data Entries (Automated)
|Library data entries|
- Broadsword class Mercenary Cruiser
- Chrysanthemum class Destroyer Escort
- Fer-de-lance class Destroyer Escort
- Kinunir class Battle Cruiser
- Midu Agashaam class Destroyer
- P. F. Sloan class Fleet Escort
- Viper class System Defense Boat
- Chtierabl class Transport
- Plokl class Escort
- Shivva class Patrol Frigate
- Vlezhdatl class Pocket Strike Cruiser
- Zhdiak class Light Destroyer
- Zhodatl class Missile Boat
- Zhodq class System Defense Boat
Bonus Ships from Support Site:
Power Projection – Starship Miniatures Combat in the Far Future.
Power Projection grew out of a fun demonstration game BITS ran at Gencon UK, with support from Ground Zero Games. The demo was a fleet engagement between Zhodani and Imperial ships using a conversion for GZG's fun Full Thrust starship miniatures game. We all had a lot of fun but it didn't feel quite like Traveller. Over the next five years we tinkered with the game at conventions until, in 2000, we realised we had a potential winner on our hands (after several people asked could they buy the game)! After getting GZG's blessing, the next three years saw a lot of hard work to pull together the core rules together. We released the small-scale quick play Escort rules in 2002, and followed these up with the campaign and capital-ship orientated Fleet in 2003. The game movement is a vector based system, with simultaneous movement and initiative based fire. High Guard, Battle Rider, Mayday and Full Thrust were the significant design influences.
The games are completely standalone, and have everything you need except dice and a ruler/tape measure in them. Power Projection has its own support site at Powerprojection.net and we are currently working on Power Projection: Reinforcements, a fleet book for the game.
Power Projection: Escort focuses on the smaller, non-capital ships of the Traveller universe. These are the ships smaller than 10,000 tons with no spinal mounts. The game includes two sheets of black and white counters, x14 Zhodani and Imperial ship designs and a number of scenarios. It is full compatible with Power Projection: Fleet and has x12 ship designs which aren't included in that book.
Power Projection Game Series
- Power Projection: Lite (...turned into Escort)
- Power Projection: Escort (out of print)
- Power Projection: Fleet (in print)
- Power Projection: Reinforcements (future publication)
Credits (Primary Sources)
|Credit||Authors & Contributors|
Commentary & Data articles:
- EXTERNAL LINK: BITS Support Site for Power Projection
- EXTERNAL LINK: TBD
- EXTERNAL LINK: TBD
References & Contributions (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|