|Pollux/Gemini (Solomani Rim 2236)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Pollux is a ring of many small worldlets (planetoids AKA an "asteroid belt"), not capable of retaining an atmosphere or water, and barren in nature with no overt population, government, or law level.
- These worldlets would warrant hazardous environment precautions if anyone lived here.
- They could be populated if anyone had an inclination to do so...
- This a "forbidden" world designated as a Red Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that make it extremely dangerous to visitors. Everyone is forbidden to travel here.
- This is a hot world, with a climate of high temperatures.
- It is a member of the Solomani Confederation in the Gemini Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The Pollux asteroid belt is little more than drifting gravel making commercial exploitation unprofitable.
- The system is unvisited, uninhabited, and almost completely unexplored.
Pollux Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Pollux Primary Primary Orange K0 III Pollux (Beta Geminorum)
2236 Pollux (Solomani)
Starport: Class 0.
Diameter: Asteroids. Gravity: Micro-g.
Control Level: 0.
Tech Level: 0.
World Trade Number: 0.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Solomani Confederation.
- Pollux has been issued an Red Zone travel advisory.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|