|Pollux/Gemini (Solomani Rim 2236)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Pollux is a ring of many small worldlets (planetoids AKA an "asteroid belt"), not capable of retaining an atmosphere or water, and barren in nature with no overt population, government, or law level.
- These worldlets would warrant hazardous environment precautions if anyone lived here.
- They could be populated if anyone had an inclination to do so...
- This a "forbidden" world designated as a Red Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that make it extremely dangerous to visitors. Everyone is forbidden to travel here.
- This is a hot world, with a climate of high temperatures.
- It is a member of the Solomani Confederation in the Gemini Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The Pollux asteroid belt is little more than drifting gravel making commercial exploitation unprofitable.
- The system is unvisited, uninhabited, and almost completely unexplored.
Pollux Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Pollux Primary Orange K0 III Pollux (Beta Geminorum)
2236 Pollux (Solomani)
Starport: Class 0.
Diameter: Asteroids. Gravity: Micro-g.
Control Level: 0.
Tech Level: 0.
World Trade Number: 0.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Solomani Confederation.
- Pollux has been issued an Red Zone travel advisory.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|