Planet class Heavy Cruiser
|Planet class Heavy Cruiser|
Unpublished, non-canon fan design.
|Type: CA Heavy Cruiser|
|Crew||872, 65 FrozenW|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 65 Low|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
The Planet class Heavy Cruiser is a warship.
Featuring a compact and efficient spinal mounted meson gun, and a heavy missile load, this design is optimized for long range strike operations at the expense of acceleration.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (of ten craft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|2.||Crew|| 872 and 65 FrozenW
|4.||Electronics||Model TBD fib computer.|
|6.||Armament|| The normal weapons fit-out for it is:
Primary armament is:
Secondary armament includes:
Tertiary armament is:
|7.||Defenses||Defensive mountings include:|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
History & Background (Dossier)
The Planet class Heavy Cruiser is a workhorse of the Imperial Navy.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- MegaTraveller Rebellion Sourcebook
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science