|Primary||F4 V M8 V|
|Army size (BEs)||1|
|World Trade Number||4|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||6,450|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||1,500|
Piileir is an agricultural world with an ideal environment for producing food from plants, animals, or other forms. The system has a population in the hundreds of thousands of sophonts. The world serves as the capital for the subsector. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Sapphyre Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Piileir, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a baronet, and the feifdoms of a baron, and the subsector duke. All four are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships and an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling Scout Service starships and personnel.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- During the Long Night this world was named Namshuu.
Astrography and planetology
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Piileir Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Piileir Primary Primary Yellow-White F4 V Piileir Companion Secondary Red M8 V
History and background
Piileir is the trade and traffic nexus of Sapphyre, and the largest exporter of produce in the whole sector. There are huge, high-tech semi-automated farms stretching over thousands of millions of square kilometers. The advantageous position on the two branches of the regional X-boat route means that it is a convenient distribution center for the other agriculture worlds of Uki (Dagudashaag 1839), Bountiful (Dagudashaag 1934), and Eikhoifiruah (Dagudashaag 2433), as well as the exports from Durgaarur (Dagudashaag 1735). The orbital and surface starport are all busy around the clock, with representation from all the major sector and Imperial commercial interests.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baronet.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baron.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial subsector duke.
Piileir has an excellent quality starport.
- A Class-A Starport Facility has very well developed shipyards and is capable of producing first rate starships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Sometimes multiple ports of each type.
World Technology Level
- Common Communication technologies for this TL include: Holovideo recorders.
- Common Power Generation technologies for this TL include: Miniature super-batteries, prototype collectors, advanced fusion plants.
- Common Transportation technologies for this TL include:
Piileir has a Balkanized government.
- No central ruling authority exists. Rival governments compete for control.
- The typical power source of this government is a Balkanization.
- The typical power structure of this government is a Confederation (Anarchy).