|Status||Minor Race, Minor Non-Human Race|
|Homeworld location||457-973 (Spinward Marches 3019)|
|Reference||The Regency Sourcebook 43.|
The Pelosians are a technologically sophisticated sophont species.
- They are a Minor Non-Human Race with a non-humanoid appearance.
- They are also sometimes known as the Ebur or Pelosi.
Some believe that the race on 457-973 is a lost minor human race with a predilection for vegetarianism, while others believe it to be a non-human minor race of plantoid derivation. The rumors from spacer's bars are not consistent. And the Imperial teams rumored to be studying the race aren't talking.
No information yet available.
There is a Red Zones at 457–973. Conspiracy theorists keep trying to link it with the research station at Vanejen, but this seems unlikely as the Imperium would place its station at a location actually within the interdicted system if there were something there needing to be studied. 
Pelouse (formerly 457-973) (3019): This world has been interdicted by the IISS and RISS to protect a developing race but contact is being undertaken by the RISS, as the achievement of TL-5 is usually considered sufficient to open previously interdicted worlds to outside contact. However, the interdiction is still in effect against commercial contact, as the RISS contact process is not yet complete. the name is a lyrical translation of the race's name for their world, which means "lawn." 
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
The homeworld of this race (sophontic species) is:
World Listing: 1105
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 43.
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 109.TBD. Behind the Claw (Mongoose Publishing, 2019), 109.
- Martin Dougherty. The Spinward Marches (Mongoose Publishing, 2008), 86.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science