|Pediica/Laraa (Dagudashaag 2938)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||K9 V M5 V|
Pediica is a low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in size.
- This world has yet to take off economically or otherwise and the population remains low for reasons largely unknown.
- This is a "Reserve World" with restricted access, either to protect the indigenous lifeforms, to protect available resources, preserve pristine and idyllic real estate, or other reasons.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Laraa Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- During the Long Night this world was named Arkliuukii.
- Records from the Second Imperium show this world may have been inhabited by Chirpers.
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Pediica Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Pediica Primary Primary Orange K9 V Pediica Companion Secondary Red M5 V
History & Background (Dossier)
Pediica was a prosperous petrochemical processing settlement until late 613 when, while the fleets were heavily involved in the Civil War, the planet was invaded by the M'nengi hordes who exterminated the entire colony. The M'nengi were only finally defeated in 615 with the return of Duke Julianne Viisarikaa and his war weary fleet. Pediica is now left as a planetary war memorial to the millions who were slaughtered.