|Capital||Aarishuu (Diaspora 2814)|
|No. of Stars||30|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
No information or synopsis yet available.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Pasdaruu Subsector is defended by 170th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Pasdaruu, subsector H of Diaspora has 30 worlds, of which 25 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 8 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There is one High population (Hi) world, one Moderate population (Ph) world, 14 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, 12 Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are three Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus one Pre-Agricultural (Pa) world, and one Non-Agricultural (Na) world. There is one Rich (Ri) world versus no Industrial (In) worlds. There are two Asteroid (As) belts, no Desert (De) worlds, two Garden (Ga) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, one Poor (Po) world, five Vacuum (Va) worlds, and one Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) world. There is one Naval base in the subsector, two Scout bases, and no Way stations. The Imperial nobility includes 30 Knights, one Baronet, four Barons, two Marquises, one Viscount, one Count, no Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Jedell (Diaspora 2716). The highest tech level is F at Campobello (Diaspora 2714) and Asmera (Diaspora 3020). The average technology level is 10 (with most between 7 and 12).
Polity Listing: 1105
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
- Third Imperium
- Various member systems and worlds.
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
- Non-Human Races
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
- Non-Human Races
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
The Pasdaruu Subsector contains 30 worlds with a total population of 9.6 billion. The highest population is nine billion at Jedell. The highest tech level is 11 at Westfir. The post-war population of Pasdaruu is 9.75 billion, a decrease of 100.1 million from pre-Rebellion totals. The worlds suffering substantial population decrease include Clarkesphere, Westfir, Dema, Hice, Mohler, Khedas, and Farris.
- Once dominated by the high population world of Jedell, the Pasdaruu subsector no longer looks to that world for leadership, given the rising anarchy there.
- Much of the Pasdaruu subsector was the scene of major battles between Imperial and Solomani fleets. As a result, it slid further down the ladder of civilization than its Coreward neighbor, Khavle Subsector.
- The majority of Pasdaruu is a moderate example of how far the Wilds have sunk by 1128; dismal tech levels and only six starports with ratings above D (and many below).
- Piracy is on the rise in this region, mostly dominated by corsair bands. Rippers are increasing in numbers—probably spinoffs from the deteriorating situation on Jedell.
- Pirate activity in the Campobello system has always been extensive. For decades, the belt was little more than a collection of pirate shanty towns. However, this activity have been expanding, and the loose pirate organizations has been replaced by a powerful, almost religious raider-cult led by Indro the Lightless.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Charles E. Gannon. Hard Times (Game Designers Workshop, 1991), TBD. (Khavle and Pasdaruu Subsectors)
- Charles E. Gannon. Astrogators' Guide to the Diaspora Sector (Game Designers Workshop, 1992), TBD.
- Charles E. Gannon. Assignment: Vigilante (Game Designers Workshop, 1992), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 02 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1993), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 03 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 04 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 05 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen, Loren Wiseman. Path of Tears (Game Designers Workshop, 1994), TBD. (Promise and Khulam Subsections)
- Frank Chadwick. Vampire Fleets (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), TBD.
- Frank Chadwick. The Guilded Lilly (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), TBD.
- Martin Dougherty. Early Fallen (Avenger Enterprises, 2006), TBD.
- TBD. Belly of the Beast (Avenger Enterprises, 2007), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Fan-Site
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science