From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Paputsus/Anise (Magyar 2804)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M2 V M7 V|
- In a technological universe, societies without industrial capability generally suffer as nearly all manufactured and high tech goods must be brought in at significant cost.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Anise Subsector of Magyar Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Binary Solar System
Paputsus Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Paputsus Primary Primary Red M2 V None Paputsus Companion Secondary Red M7 V None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (star map)
- Citation Missing - Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dot map provided)
- Citation Missing - Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dot map provided)
- Marc Miller. "Wars of the Imperium." Imperial Encyclopedia (1987): TBD.
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 14
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani Rim
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Dakin Burdick
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science