Panjiach class Heavy Cruiser
|Panjiach Class Heavy Cruiser|
|Type: CA Heavy Cruiser|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 0 Low|
|Cost|| MCr 79,024.72 |
Qty: MCr 63,219.776
The Panjiach class Heavy Cruiser is a Zhodani Heavy Cruiser design.
Serving with the Zhodani Navy, the Panjiach-class heavy cruiser is a tried and true design, having been involved in many battles. Its main weak point is its 5 agility and 5-G acceleration.
- Tonnage: 75,000 tons (standard). 1,050,000 cubic meters.
- Crew: 72 officers. 651 ratings.
- Performance: Jump-3. 5-G. Power plant-10. 7,500 EP. Agility 5.
- Electronics: Model 8/fib computer
Hardpoints: One spinal weapons mount. Twenty 100-ton bays. Twenty 50-ton bays. Three hundred ten triple turret hard points.
- Armament: Spinal mount meson gun (factor-M). Two hundred ten triple beam laser turrets organized into 21 batteries. Ten 50-ton fusion gun bays. Ten 100-ton particle accelerator bays. Ten 50-ton missile bays.
- Defenses: Ten 100-ton repulsor bays. One hundred triple sandcaster turrets organized into 6 batteries. Meson screen (factor-6). Nuclear Damper (factor-6). Armored hull (factor-6).
- Craft: One 50-ton small craft, (6) 25 ton Fighters.
- Fuel Treatment: Integral fuel scoops; on-board fuel treatment plant.
- Cost: MCr 79,024.72 standard. MCr 63,219.776 in quantity.
- Construction Time: 48 months singly; 29 months in quantity.
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.