From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
- See also: Ships of the Distant Fringe, Distant Fringe Class A Starports, Conventional Pattern Starships, Long-Range Pattern Starships, X-Range Starships, Nomad Port, Gas Traders, Recovery Trade, and Transport and Logistics.
History & Background
- The Pador-Peset Spur is technically two spurs of the Void Edge Star Lane, both originating at Felu Mar and terminating at their namesake worlds. However, the Pador-Peset Spur is in effect a minor Star Lane joining the Rimward Federation to the worlds of the Pador-Aredian Cluster.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This astrographic feature is primarily found in the following areas:
- Peset: Class B Port, TL-11, Military Base.
- Arasti: Class E Port, TL-9, GG.
- Felu Mar: Class C Port, TL-9, GG.
- Yerrin: Class B Port, TL-6.
- Pador: Class A Port, TL-12, GG, Military Base.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science