|Osha/Shallows (Dagudashaag 0519)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- In a technological universe, societies without industrial capability generally suffer as nearly all manufactured and high tech goods must be brought in at significant cost.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Shallows Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
Osha is on the main supply route to Dakushan and currently has a contract to build a fleet of multi-ton tanker ships to carry hydrogen to Dakushan and bring back the export of that world.
History & Background (Dossier)
During the Long Night this world was named Kuus.
Osha's total population is made up of starport employees and navy base personnel.
- The navy base was established to help keep an eye on the Ziadd to rimward and Ushra to trailing, as were the other bases around this subsector.