|Homeworld location||Orphee (Reft 1429)|
|Reference||Trillion Credit Squadron 43.|
No information yet available.
Descended from herbivorous grazer stock, the Orpheides have only achieved rudimentary development (approximating TL 0). Despite this, their culture at that level has proven of interest to academics throughout the Island Clusters .
- (7-ped): 6 locomotor appendages (2 front appendages serve a dual function: locomotor and manipulation) and 1 dedicated manipulatory appendage (trunk)
- It is expected that the Orpheides, with suitable protection from interference, can achieve a technological civilisation within a few thousand years. To this end, Orphee itself has been interdicted (making it the equivalent of a Red Zone within the Imperium).
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This sophont species can primarily be found in the following areas:
The homeworld of this race is:
- No information yet available.
World Listing: 1105
- John Harshman, Marc Miller. Trillion Credit Squadron (Game Designers Workshop, 1981), 43.
- Barnes Thomas. Trillion Credit Squadron (Mongoose Publishing, 2013), 113.
- Martin Dougherty. The Great Rift (Mongoose Publishing, 2018), Book 2: 43-44.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science