- They are also referred to as Serpentinoids.
- It is a classification of creature type.
- It is a type of lifeform, a typoid.
Library Data Referral Tree
- B: Biology / Biotechnology (Bio-)
- Artificial Womb
- Bio-Identenoid (Typoid)
- Genetic Engineering AKA Geneering
- Personality Recording
- Relict Regeneration
- Replacement Body Part
An ophidoid creature is distinguished by a number of characteristics:
- They tend to have long, flexible and very muscled snake-like body plans.
- Many lack legs or limbs and move via bodily ungulation.
- They tend to be reptillianoid in nature possessing those characteristics.
- Almost all possess tails.
No information yet available.
Specific Species Exemplars
Notable Ophidoid Species: Charted Space knows a large number of Ophidoid species:
|Selected Ophidoid Species Exemplars|
|Heterodon Noscius||Creature||No information yet available.|
|Praveer Snapdragon Native to||Creature||Praveer in the Empty Quarter Sector.|
It is relatively common for a creature to meet sufficient criteria to qualify as more than one classification of animal.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science