This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Onoju/Mongrabi (Zarushagar 2635)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||K3 V M3 V|
Onoju is a moderate population world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Mongrabi Subsector of Zarushagar Sector in the Domain of Ilelish.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
It is part of the Onojuii Triangle.
Binary Solar System
Onoju is a binary (two-star) solar system.
Onoju Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Notes Onoju Primaris Primary Orange K3 V Onoju system. Onoju Secundius Secondary Red M3 V Onoju system.
History & Background (Dossier)
Onoju is a pre-high population world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Domain of Ilelish in Zarushagar Sector.
- This world contains a Naval Base.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dot map provided)
- MegaTraveller Referee's Gaming Kit
- Periodical: MegaTraveller TD21
- Periodical: Traveller: The New Era Challenge75 by Author & Contributor: Greg Videll
- TNE New Era 1248 Sourcebook 2: Bearers of the Flame
- EXTERNAL LINK: The Zhodani Base
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Greg Videll of the HIWG
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science