|Primary||F9 V D|
|Law Level||No law|
|Army Size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||0.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Ongho is a ring of many small worldlets (planetoids AKA an "asteroid belt"), not capable of retaining an atmosphere or water, and barren in nature with no overt population, government, or law level.
- These worldlets would warrant hazardous environment precautions if anyone lived here.
- They could be populated if anyone had an inclination to do so... It is a Vargr dominated Non-Aligned world in the Rourukhae Subsector of Knoellighz Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Gvughfaenvuekskon (Knoellighz 2103) is the world that has marked and placed a bare-bones depot at Ongho (Knoellighz 2202) D000000-0 As Ba Lt, a system holding a stellar primary, a white dwarf, a single Gas Giant and a wide planetoid belt on its outer rim.
- Not fully surveyed at 1105, the belt is slated for scrutiny by prospectors for its potential mineral contents.
- The depot has no crew and visitors must operate all machinery themselves though the station orbits over a Gas Giant and runs on solar panels for power.
- No world has formally claimed this system as of 1105.
- It is in this era that Jump-1 capable, merchant vessels merely pass through this parsec between Gvughfaenvuekskon and Gaeksan (Knoellighz 2302) to trade.
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Citation Missing - Vargr (Alien Module) Classic Traveller (named but no further data)
- Citation Missing - Zhodani (Alien Module) Classic Traveller (named but no further data)
- Citation Missing - Alien - Vilani & Vargr MegaTraveller (dot map provided)
- Author & Contributor: Michael Allyn Davis (generated data and names)
- Author & Contributor: The Pakkrat
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science