|Oihyeti’he/Nora'a (Trojan Reach 0529)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Oihyeti’he is a preindustrial world.
- As a preindustrial world, this planet cannot yet manufacture enough high-technology resources to support a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This world hopes to one day be one of the subsectors industrial powerhouses, but hasn't realized that dream yet. The leaders of this world are regularly embarking on trade missions to attract more investment capital, worker-immigrants, and other necessary stepping stones to achieve this goal.
- This die back world was once settled and developed, but the inhabitants have either died off or left leaving behind the remnants of their civilization.
- This world is part of the Aslan Hierate, as a world where multiple clans have split control of the planet, in the Nora'a Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
Within the last fifty thousand years the mainworld underwent a period of warming, partially melting the ice caps and causing sea levels to rise approximately ten meters, covering 90% of the planet with shallow seas.
- Oihyeti’he’s largest surviving island, Ui’ila, is the site of the largest ihatei encampment in the subsector, where more than half a million landless second-sons and their followers gather each year.
History & Background (Dossier)
- Oihyeti’he is situated in the middle of a cluster of worlds and the ihatei fleet that musters here is a formidable fighting force.
- Underwater ruins suggest that Oihyeti’he was previous inhabited by an advanced humanoid culture, possibly a lost Solomani colony.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|